David ‘The Hayemaker’ Haye will return to Manchester Arena this summer after announcing his much-anticipated return to the ring.
Tickets for the fight, which takes place on Saturday 29 June are on sale now . Prices start from just £40.00.
Haye returns to Manchester Arena – the home of his WBA heavyweight title wins over John Ruiz and Audley Harrison – against an opponent yet to be announced.
The summer showdown will mark the popular Londoner’s first outing of 2013 and kickstart a run he hopes will lead to the heavyweight championship of the world.
Click here to buy David Haye tickets
Real name David Haye
Nickname(s) The Hayemaker
Rated at Heavyweight , Cruiserweight
Height 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Reach 198 cm (78 in)
Nationality United Kingdom
Born 13 October 1980 Bermondsey London England
Stance Orthodox stance
Total fights 28
Wins by KO 24
Probably the most important things in obtaining a car insurance quote and getting the very best deal is to :
- Don’t just except your current renewal quote , insurance companies offer great deals for new customers in the current market , so be a new customer every year and save money on a introductory offer .
- Always tell the truth . If you lie or wrongfully try to manipulate your insurance quote you could face very harsh consequences .
- Try to get a quote from 100% of the car insurance companies so that you cover the whole insurance market . Use comparison sites and get quotes from companies like Direct Line who don’t currently do business with comparison sites .
- Get your quotes around 28 days before you need you new policy . Insurance quotes get more expensive the closer you get to the date that you need it to start .
- Pick the job title that suits you best and don’t ever put that you are unemployed if you are not .
- Add a second driver who the insurance company will consider a lower risk than you . Maybe , Mum or Dad , Husband or Wife .
- Park your car in your garage or on your drive way when ever possible and make sure you tell your insurance company that this is what you do .
- Don’t think that third party only cover will always be cheaper , some insurers believe that if you insure your car third party only that you will be irresponsible with your vehicle and will do things like leave it unlocked and not care where you park it . You can some times get fire and theft included in your cover for less than the price of a third party only policy .
- Where you are asked for a annual mileage figure , don’t over estimate this as this will also push up your premiums . Take a look at last year’s mot certificate if your not sure what sort of mileage you do .
- Try to pay annually if the company you are looking to insure with charges you to pay monthly or look at the slightly more expensive policies that don’t charge for this privilege .
- Check out our guide to car insurance groups and find the cheapest cars to insure http://compare100.com/blog/the-cheapest-cars-to-insure/
We have put together a list of comparison and independent car insurance sites to visit below . Visit all of them to find the best deals available .
Or if you prefer you can call us on 01926 454 329 (local rate )
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!